The training administrator provides a professional point of contact for all staff and visitors whilst providing administrative support to the Learning & Development Team.
To assist the organisation in the delivery of safe, effective, high-quality support by having employees with the right skills and knowledge.
The role will involve:
- Responding to enquiries raised through the training admin email account
- Recording minutes for team / standardisation meetings. Ensuring these are accurately typed and distributed
- To undertake general administrative duties as required, such as typing, filing, photocopying, sorting post, emails etc.
- General reception duties, answering the telephone and maintaining a message and visitor's book.
- Greeting visitors in a courteous manner and providing refreshments / hospitality as needed.
- Design and produce visual aids as requested for training courses (e.g. power point presentations)
- Ensure KPI data is compiled periodically in line with the demands to meet current company training targets
- Liaise with external training providers in seeking the best service for the needs of our organisation (e.g. First Aid)
- undertake qualifications if necessary or appropriate
Why work at Eden Futures?
- Paid for training and CPD opportunities
- Exciting growth plans for new services
- Flexible working options
- Access to wellbeing support
- Organisational support
- We hear your experience, knowledge, and ideas.
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme so you will be working towards your Business Admin level 3 Standard Qualification over the course of 15 months, alongside your day-to-day role.
What your apprenticeship includes:
- A mixture of face to face and virtual catch ups with your learning coach every 4 - 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and Maths (if you don't already have GCSE or equivalents)
If all of this sounds like you.... Apply today to start your Eden Futures journey!