CMS SupaTrak helps customers achieve the full potential of telematics solutions, enabling them to reduce costs, stay compliant, and reduce their environmental impact. Our solutions fully integrate onboard vehicle systems by delivering a single point of access via our simple-to-use cloud-based vehicle management portal.
We have been designing and manufacturing our unique telematics platform for over 25 years. We have strategic alliances with many vehicle systems partners, enabling us to deliver genuinely integrated “Fleet Intelligence” solutions.
Our team of in-house dedicated engineers develops every aspect of our solutions, providing us with the flexibility to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers.
Our Service Delivery team helps customers navigate the challenges of implementing a telematics system. We offer fully managed service options to ensure our customers obtain the maximum return from their investment.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Data Analyst 3 Apprenticeship.
- Responsible for scheduling new vehicle installations and service calls for our UK field-based Service Engineers
- As well as the scheduling of Service Engineers, you will work closely with internal customers Sales and Technical Support departments to ensure that all installations and service calls are completed within SLA
- You will be a key member of the Service Delivery team reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, this department is responsible for the fulfilment of all orders including new installations, de and re-installations and service calls. Where required you will be cross trained to provide holiday and sickness cover within this department
- You will be required to communicate with customers including delivering project plans for larger fleet roll outs and handling any customer complaints
- You must be able to manage high volumes of work, be able to multi-task and good organisational skills are essential
- The successful candidate must have good MS Office skills
- The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate good customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm.
Upon completion of apprenticeship, you will be looked to be taken on in a permanent full-time role.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.