Apprentices are in demand.
Whether you're just starting out, looking for a career change, or eager to build new skills in your current role, we can get you a foot in the door with a top employer in Leeds.
In the last decade, we’ve transformed the careers of over 30,000 eager learners introducing them to leading employers - from local successful businesses to the biggest brands on the planet like the BBC, Barclays, Vodafone, Fujitsu and British Airways.
As a QA apprentice, you’ll gain on-the-job experience, earn a salary and receive all your training at no cost to you. With our career progression pathways, you can take your learning as far as you want – all the way from a Level 3 apprenticeship to a Bachelor or Masters degree, completely debt-free.
Roles and responsibilities:
We are looking for some creative and resourceful apprentices to get stuck into the world of digital marketing. You can expect to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of digital marketing tools
- Learn how to create innovative campaigns
- Understand the fundamentals of marketing
Salaries range from £12,000 - £18,000 per annum, dependent on the employer.
Is this you?
We’re looking for someone who wants to use technology and creativity to create a lasting impact. You’re also passionate about looking for ways to innovate and push yourself forward. A good attitude and a willingness to learn are also essential.
You will also need:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- The learner must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in a similar subject
Where will your apprenticeship take you?
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average.
This apprenticeship programme opens the door for further employment opportunities including:
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
- Campaign Executive
About QA Apprenticeships:
- We are the largest Microsoft Gold Learning Partner in the UK. We’ll offer you a broad range of Microsoft training courses, taught by highly experienced experts.
- We hold the highest overall pass rate among UK tech training providers (*Based on end-point assessments by the BCS 2020).
- We’ve been awarded Gold for ‘Best Use of Blended Learning’ 2020 at the Learning Tech Awards. Our model of learning is a blend of virtual and face-to-face learning sessions. You’ll gain knowledge through a combination of project and lab work, events, self-research, self-paced learning and peer-to-peer learning.
- We’ll help you get on-the-job experience, earn a salary and work towards an industry-recognised qualification all the way up to Masters level.