Business Administration Apprentice
- The key tasks will involve the following:
- To answer the telephone and transfer to relevant team members.
- To deal with incoming correspondence and transfer to the relevant consultants.
- Greeting clients and candidates who come in for appointments and interviews.
- Responding to candidates via e mail and telephone when they apply for current vacancies as well as prospective candidates.
- To assist current and prospective companies and candidates via e mail, the telephone and face to face
- To advertise vacancies and graduate training schemes on job boards and universities across the UK.
- Assist with activities relating to social media, including keeping twitter and facebook up to date.
- Contacting graduates and general candidates and booking them in for registration appointments and sending out confirmation information.
- To register and reference check all new candidates.
- Provide support to the team relating to recruitment campaigns.
- Company research for recruitment campaigns and dealing with prospective companies.
- Assisting with updating the website with new vacancies and company information.
- Update placement spreadsheet using Excel.
- Advert response and sending out marketing information.
- To assist with the organisation of exhibitions and workshops and attend when necessary
- Events and hospitality when the training room is booked out, dealing with bookings
- General administration including post, filing.
- Prepare sales folders for consultants going out on client visits.
Administration for recruitment campaigns including:
- Correspondence to clients
- Putting job descriptions into correct templates
- Confirmation of job offers to candidates and clients.
About the employer:
6TWO1 is the online hub for all Honda enthusiasts. Our growing parts store offering some of the finest upgrades for your Honda direct from the best.
6TWO1 Is more than just an E-Store for your favourite car parts, we are a community, we host meets, do photoshoots, events, run outs & have been apart of the UK Car community since 2009. 2013 saw the launch of our own independent clothing line, which ranges from Car focused anime designs to alternative streetwear which we have had some fantastically talented artists working on our stuff exclusively for us.
- Monday - Thursday 9am-5pm Friday 9am-4:30pm (30 minutes lunch) Total hours per week: 37
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 12 months
Requirements and prospects
- Good writing skills
- Comfortable working around the web
- Computer Literate
- Great customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Not scared to answer the phone
- Willing to learn
- If you do not have an A-C grade in GCSE maths and English or equivalent, we will support you to achieve functional skills in these subjects during your programme
- Potential permanent role available at the end of the Apprenticeship providing the successful candidate continues to impress throughout.
- Potential to progress on to Level 3 programme.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in English and Maths ( If needed).
- Business and Administration