All 2022 apprentices to receive a £2500 sign on bonus upon starting an apprenticeship with Microsoft.
In response to the cost of living crisis, Microsoft want to ensure all members of staff are supported financially. Apply today and join an organisation who care about you and your future.
Sales professionals at Microsoft help support their customers and take them on a journey of discovery, listening to their problems and solving them through Microsoft technologies. Working alongside expert product teams, you'll target and secure new partnerships and collaborations, forge strong customer relationships, and create bespoke solutions to meet their needs.
You know what Microsoft do, but do you know what they can do for you? An apprenticeship at Microsoft sets you on the path to your future career at an organisation that believes in nurturing talent.
Sales can mean many things at Microsoft. With job opportunities in a range of business areas, meeting different customer needs. By applying to a Sales role, you could find yourself as:
- Sales Specialist
- Sales Support
You will work as part of a team to...
- Achieve a revenue target by securing new customers for Microsoft
- Get bespoke pricing quotations based on individual customer needs
- Become a trusted advisor to your customers delivering solutions to help them to solve their challenges.
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Become an expert in your product area. Understanding where it can be adapted and flexed to meet the budget of your customers
- Work with account teams to identify business growth areas and target new customers based upon these findings
To be successful at Microsoft you must…
- Have a growth mindset
- Be adaptable and embrace change
- Love to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be a great communicator
- Have a desire to learn
- Be a team player
To succeed in this role, you must…
- Be confident speaking in front of people
- Have a natural ability to persuade
- Be motivated by sales targets and an unwavering desire to meet and exceed them
- The ability to build strong relationships
You will study for a Level 3 Digital Accelerator (Business Administration), a Level 3 Data Technician or Level 4 Data Analyst qualification over this 18-month or 24-month apprenticeship. You will spend 80% of your time learning on the job, and 20% working towards your apprenticeship. Microsoft want all of their apprentices to achieve their full potential. After your Level 3 apprenticeship they’ll work with you to find the best next step. That might be a permanent role, or a chance to progress to a degree level apprenticeship. Progression isn’t guaranteed, but Microsoft offers a world of opportunities for high performers.
Microsoft can't achieve their mission to empower everyone on the planet to achieve more unless their employees can do their best work. Their perks, benefits, and everything between are essential to their success. Some small, some large, all necessary. Microsoft offers its apprentices:
- Generous time away
- Discounts on products and services
- Giving programmes
- Access to well-being programmes
- On-site fitness centre at a discounted rate at Thames Valley Park
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable adjustments due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, you will be given multiple opportunities to notify the GetMyFirstJob team during your application and we will be happy to discuss suitable arrangements with you directly.
Microsoft operate in a Hybrid Working environment. In simple terms, this means your working life can be split between home and your contracted place of work. As an apprentice you and your manager are empowered to find the flexible balance that works for you. Trips to your contracted place of work will be required from time to time.
*PLEASE NOTE: you can only apply to ONE role in the 2022 Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme and we will only consider your first application. If you submit more than one application this could delay our ability to process this. Please ensure you apply to your first choice Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme only*