A Business Development Apprentice will work with Guests and customers to respond to enquiries and booking requests in a prompt and professional manner.
An Apprentice will be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the Supervisors and Managers Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards: you will work with Guests, customers and the commercial team to respond to enquiries and booking requests in a prompt and professional manner. Specifically, you will learn to perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage telephone, fax and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue.
- Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients.
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of hotel facilities and processes, and contribute to a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts.
- Ensure bookings are guaranteed and no show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate.
- Travel and food discounts: 30 discounted hotel nights per year plus 50% off Food & Beverage (subject to individual outlets)
- Free meals on duty
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Pension scheme
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
- Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) & Wellbeing Hub
- Discounted Livingwell Membership
At Hilton, you will be working towards your Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship over the course of 18 months.