- Maintain client contact information
- Provide simple status updates
- Manage client specific drop boxes
3. Administrative Support
- Update the case management system in real time
- Extract data in an accurate manner
- Initiate tasks with our administrative teams
4. Other duties as assigned
- To maintain study of the Paralegal Level 4 Certificate of Law and Legal Practice with BPP including attendance at college and the completion of assignments, exams and an end point assessment, and comply with all learning commitments of the apprenticeship as directed by the Firm and BPP.
- Contributes to the Firm’s overall initiative to consistently improve its image internally and externally. Displays professionalism, quality service and a “can do” attitude to internal members/departments of the Firm as well as external clients and vendors via electronic and print correspondence, of the telephone and in person.
As a Paralegal Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Paralegal Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship. Additional learning within the apprenticeship will enable you to be awarded a Level 4 Certificate of Higher Education in Legal Services which can afford you exemptions from the first two years of the Level 7 Solicitor Apprenticeship.
Your apprenticeship shall be delivered by a blend of online and face-to-face training from and on-the-job learning.
96 UCAS Points (CCC A-Level) plus 5x GCSEs at Grade A*-C (or 9-4), including English and Maths (or equivalent).
Personal Qualities & Skills:
An Interest in building a career in Immigration.
You will have a desire to develop your knowledge and skills in the legal sector.
Following the two year Paralegal Apprenticeship there may be the opportunity to progress on to a Solicitor Apprenticeship in order to become a fully qualified Immigration Solicitor.