At DX you will be working towards a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
To support the Shift Manager in completion of daily driver pre-briefs to ensure high standards of Customer service and driver compliance with all operational processes. This role is essential in ensuring our divers are fully prepared on the road enabling them to give our customers the best service experience.
- Ensure that all drivers report to pre-brief; structure driver returns to Service Centre so that Customer delivery and collection performance can be effectively managed.
- Complete performance management process with Drivers to include analysis of all failed deliveries and collections for DXE Customers.
- Conduct system driven interrogation process of complete Service Centre delivery and collection performance using DXNS databases.
- Ensure that returned documentation is correct and reconciled against that expected to protect revenue and support accurate billing.
- Validate that all assigned delivery and collection points have been attended according to schedule; challenge all performance exceptions prior to Driver departure.