7 days left
- 12-18 months
As an administrator, you will assist in the efficient running and the Management/Supervision/Training of Care/Support Staff, ensuring that the Quality of Service provision meets with policies and expectations.You will also ensure that regulatory requirements are met. You will be undertaking and Implementing Service User Assessments, Care/Support Plans, Risk Assessments and Reviews, providing care to service users and be part of the on-call team as required. You will at all times observe and respect the service user’s dignity, privacy and independence as far as is practical.
- Implementation of quality control procedures and the quality assurance process
- To participate as directed by the Registered Manager / Operations Manager in induction training and regular In-Service Training programmes which is appropriate to your role and have been
identified through a training needs appraisal
- To maintain accurate, concise, timely and legible records relating to all service aspects
- To liaise closely with Care Co-ordinators to ensure correct monitoring of service user and care staff
- To assist Care Co-ordinators allocate unassigned calls during office hours as appropriate/required
- To allocate all unassigned calls during on-call hours – where visits cannot be assigned, undertake the visit
- To ensure that all changes to care schedules are reported, without delay, to the Care Co-ordinator
- Undertake on-call duties as directed and record/report all on-call activity to the Office
- To liaise closely with colleagues and other care professionals
- To assess Care/Support Workers with Skills for Care Common Induction Standards during shadow working sessions
- To maintain confidentiality of information at all times
- Manage and monitor service user invoice queries and complaints; overseen by the branch Manager and / or Deputy
- Support with care worker and office staff payroll
- Manage and monitor the call logging system CM2000; addressing areas of non-compliance by staff members
- Manage and Monitor the alerts on CM2000 to ensure care staff are conducting visits at the allocated time
- Communicate with service users and their representatives if their scheduled care and support is running behind the allocated time
- The manual confirming of time sheets
- Working in partnership with the company’s central accounts team
- Any other such duties as may be from time to time required to ensure the safe running of the services and delivery of appropriate care to service users.
- Contribute to the organisations monitoring and evaluation systems and those undertaken by other agencies.
- At times of holiday or sickness or in the event of a vacancy the post holder may be required to provide cover for other staff.
- Participate in and contribute to one’s own appraisal and supervision.
- Assist in promoting the aims of the organisation.
About the employer
Westminster Homecare began delivering personalised care and support to people of all ages and abilities in 1999.
Today, we provide over 2.7 million hours of support each year to over 3500 people through a network of 22 branches in London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Gloucestershire, Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire; working in partnership with some 40 Local Authorities & CCG’s.
With a team of over 3,000 compassionate, dedicated and highly skilled Care Practitioners, we enable those we support to continue living independently in their own homes.
We provide a broad range of services supporting older people, adults, children and families, including:
- Personal Care (Bathing, moving, dressing, feeding, medication management, incontinence management)
- End of Life Care
- ‘Live-In’ care and support
- Dementia Care
- Home from Hospital / Re-ablement
- Waking / Sleeping Night services
- Social Support (shopping, cooking, light domestic, companionship)
We recognise that everyone is unique, with their own individual needs, choices and aspirations for the future. Our support is therefore designed to offer a personalised solution to those wishing to maintain and/or improve their independence and receive a tailored service that meets their specific requirements.
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5:30pm (1 hour lunch) Total hours per week: 37.5
- IT literate.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Hard working.
- Well presented.
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company.
Training to be provided
- Level 3 in Business and Administration
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Business and Administration
Apply for Administration Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly