Who you’ll be working for:
Wiseserve UK is a Limited company registered in England and Wales trading as Computer Assistance based in Oxford. We are one of the largest independent IT support companies in Oxford with acclaimed customer service since 1996. We offer remote and on-site IT support, Web design and development, computer sales and repair services, telecoms, expanding our services every year.
What’s in it for you:
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice. Work is varied as we support a wide range of technical systems. From Microsoft and Linux through to VMware, Azure and AWS, there is plenty of opportunities to develop a broad skill set and focus on new and interesting technologies. The company offers excellent benefits including:
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Short Probation Period – 3 Months
You will be responsible for:
- Taking incoming calls
- Be able to do front desk and reception duties
- Processing data entry on Excel and CRM entry
- Closing down jobs on CRM system
- Learning to dispatch
- Analysing jobs and reporting on figures
- Downloading reports from Third party software and data transfer on to CRM system
You will need the following skills:
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Team player
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Positive attitude
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here: https://www.enic.org.uk/Qualifications/UKQRS/Default.aspx
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.