Sensible IT Solutions provides IT support to many different businesses throughout the UK. We use our IT knowledge and expertise to support you and your company whenever you need it. Whether you are a school, charity, or business we aim to provide an effective service to keep you running at your very best every day.
Our core aim is to provide our customers with a high-quality service and unparalleled response times to support queries. We maintain a variety of industry recognised accreditations, such as 3CX, HP and Microsoft, in order to deliver a high level of technical expertise to all of our customers.
As part of our IT team, you will be working closely with our Head Office to carry out IT Support at one of the companies’ customer sites, Lady Barn House School. You will be working with the head office to provide 1st and 2nd line support to the school.
Sensible IT Solutions are looking for someone passionate about IT, offering long-term employment after the apprenticeship for the right candidate. If you're serious about building a career in IT, this could be the perfect opportunity!
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails in a professional and polite manner whilst building relationships with our customers
- Resolving issues over the phone, via our email ticketing system, or via remote connectivity
- Active Directory user maintenance
- New starter set up and user removal
- Outlook and database amendments
- Hardware support including Desktops, printers, phones, docks and copiers
- Troubleshooting network and applications issues
- VOIP systems maintenance and configuration
- Delivering a high level of customer support to all users
- Azure and Microsoft 365
- Windows 10 and Active Directory
Required qualities, skills and experiences:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Possesses the confidence and enthusiasm to learn and adapt quickly
- Reliable and willing learner
- Acts on initiative
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Good time-management skills
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Monday – Friday,
40hrs per week.
On completion of the Apprenticeship, the individual could secure a full-time position.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.