soVision IT is a well-established ICT services and software development company based between Bristol & Bath. We have a large client base in the SME sector delivering technical solutions and software to clients including leading training and management consultancies, academic institutions and multinational financial services organisations.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
You will be working as part of our busy Network Operations Team taking inbound telephone calls, emails and incident requests via our web-based support system.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Answer incoming calls
- Review automated alerts
- Triage new tickets
- Troubleshoot faults resolve or escalate
- Update customers
- Update client documentation
- Prepare new machines for clients
What we are looking for:
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Confident communicator
- Can do attitude
- Team player
- Strong customer service
- Good writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal communications and enjoys talking on the phone
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
£13,000 per annum.
37.5hrs per week.
Shift pattern Either 8am-4:30pm or 9:30am – 6pm.
[1-hour lunch each day]
- Great office environment!
- 4 weeks paid holiday + bank holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Training and development programme with real opportunity to progress quickly
- Free parking
- Awesome and supportive team around you, great working environment, and rewarding role
All past soVision apprentices on completion of their apprenticeship have been hired as full-time support engineers.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.