Digital Marketing/Sales Administration Apprenticeship
The opportunity exists for a digital Marketing and sales administrative apprentice. The role will follow the digital marketing level 3 program and run for 15 months. The ambition is to offer full time employment at the end of the role in the digital marketing position working alongside the Sales Director. This is an Office based role working from Bucklow Hill in Cheshire. The individual will need confidence, sound judgement and a track record in a customer facing environment. Their experience and skill set will enable them to multi-task in a varied role across several key disciplines in a multi-channel business.
Duties & Key Responsibilities.
- Database management, cleanse, merge & develop the existing multi-channel databases.
- Website development, adding new products, managing our social media channels, involvement with our SEO provider to manage the online activity and provide reports relating to this.
- Telemarketing – establishing new leads and developing new customer contacts in a variety of market sectors.
- Aqua Air Academy – sending and coordinating customer invitations. Managing the training day agenda and training content.
- Working with the sales team to develop and produce product training content in both a written and film/video format.
- Photography and Video coordination, editing & presentation.
- Development of a standard set of sales information sheets.
- Rainbow/Pro-Aqua Service – diary management, warranty cards, log book, up-selling potential and client development & retention.
- Design, working with sales and operations to develop new labels relative to the development and introduction of new products.
- Aqua Air Sales Order input & processing on Sage.
- Timeliness, punctuality, positivity, Self-confidence and accuracy.
- Active listening and strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, clear communication and creative thinking.
- Diplomacy and empathy.
- Clear focus, acceptance to development and learning.
- Problem solving and creativity.
- A can-do attitude.
Openness to change, willing to adapt to new situations/challenges
Attendance and Time Keeping.
- Full time role Monday – Friday based at Denfield Smithy, travel in own vehicle/company van on Tuesday each week to Barry Bladon Hale – Chemist shop.
- Contracted hours of 37.5 per week.
- Some flexibility in respect of the above may be required depending on the needs of the business. Customer meetings/Academy & Training events may dictate the need to work outside of these hours on occasion.
- High activity levels at all times with clear focus on the key responsibilities only.
- To build a developing database database of commercial business accounts each month, capturing the required level of data as already detailed within the existing database.
- To deliver clear results on project-based work relating to the web and sales development, evidenced by an uplift in live customer accounts.
- Accuracy on all administration related tasks, audit procedures will identify areas where further training and development may be required.
- The introduction, development of new procedures to formalise and improve the service offering. Increasing revenue and high levels of customer retention should result.
Remuneration & Personal Development.
- A basic salary to be agreed dependent on age.
Ranging from £4.20 - £7.83 per hour.
- Holidays and other entitlements to be discussed at final interview stage.
Due to the remote but beautiful location own transport is essential.
Please apply by sending in CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org