Digital Marketing/Web Design Apprenticeship
4 days left
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Red Website Design for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their expanding team. Candidates will be required to perform a full range of design and marketing activities for both Red Website Design and their rapidly growing customer base.
Since their inception in 2011 Red Website Design have quickly positioned themselves as the UK’s leading low cost website design company. They have built a client base in excess of 2,000 websites and are looking to expand their offering with a full range of digital marketing services.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Have a good knowledge of the internet and business / marketing in general.
- Have experience using WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Be smart and ambitious.
- The ability to write clearly and accurately in English.
- Entitlement to work in UK and have held UK residency for at least 3 years.
Salary - £3.70 per hour
Hours - 9am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Please apply by sending in CV to: Kellyfirstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Digital Marketing/Web Design Apprenticeship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly