Customer Service Apprenticeship
An opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Barista to join The Barista’s Coffee Company in Chester.
The Barista’s Coffee Company is an award winning licensed coffee shop located in the heart of Chester, serving breakfast lunch and much more.
The successful candidate will be responsible for greeting and serving customers and will be enrolled on to a level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship. The apprenticeship is a 12 month programme consisting of a Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service along with Functional Skills in Maths and English.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Greet all customers and serve all products with a fast, friendly, personalised service
- Educating customers about our premium coffees and other products and services
- Fulfill any other duties the store manager, assistant manager or shift supervisor assigns
- To represent The Barista's Coffee Co. in a professional manner.
- Maintain the highest quality, consistent product standards
- Develop an understanding of coffee regions and the various differences in flavor and blends. Begins to educate themselves on the various types of coffee, tea products, blends and roasts.
- Verbally receive and call back customer orders in a friendly manner
- Report all customer complaints to the manager on duty
- Respond proactively to prevent customer service situations
- Answer customer questions regarding coffee blends, preparation, and product freshness
- Weigh, grind and pack coffee per customers’ orders according to Company guidelines.
- Restock shelves when necessary
- Routinely clean the bar area, floor, and grinders
- Report potential safety hazards to the manager on duty
- Report all employee accidents to the manager on duty
- Inform the manager on duty of any operational inconsistencies.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.25 /hour
Please apply by sending in CV to: Kellyfirstname.lastname@example.org