Hotel Administration Apprenticeship
An opportunity has arisen for a Hotel Administration Apprentice to join The Crown Hotel in Nantwich.
The Crown Hotel is a Grade I listed building based in the beautiful historical market town of Nantwich and has been a central feature of Nantwich for more than four hundred years.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2. The apprenticeship is a 12 month programme consisting of a Business Administration Diploma along with Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT.
Main duties and responsibilities:
You will learn how to manage and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Communicating with prospective hotel guests and completing bookings on the hotel reservations system
- Communicating to prospective restaurant guests and completing bookings for restaurant reservations
- Updating guest information and replying to any pre arrival queries
- Handling function enquiries and organising function appointments
- General office administration duties such as filing and call handling
- Good communication skills
- Confident when dealing with guests
- Confident telephone manner
- Friendly and approachable
- Smart appearance
Hours - Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Salary - £3.75 / hour
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Please apply by sending in your CV to: email@example.com