The post holder will provide a comprehensive administrative service within their team.
1. Undertake a range of clerical duties including, filing, photocopying, typing, scanning, and uploading, franking of post.
2. Accurately input and retrieve data on the relevant electronic system, in a timely manner in line with the standard operating procedures.
3. Ensure good customer service by providing a professional and effective service by dealing with queries from service users, carers, or staff in person or on the telephone, convey messages and transfer calls as necessary while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
4. Arrange meetings as and when required.
5. Assist with maintaining stocks and supplies and use resources effectively, efficiently, and economically.
6. To communicate effectively and liaise with a wide range of staff, service users, and visitors.
7. Use electronic patient records as appropriate and as instructed, maintaining confidentiality always.
8. Provide a high-quality reception service, receiving visitors and booking rooms.
9. Typing of letters, summaries, and reports.
At Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Trust Foundation you will be working towards a Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard over the course of 15 months.