Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
PATH Recruitment is looking to appoint an apprentice recruitment resourcer for our offices in Strixton (3 miles from Wellingborough). PATH Recruitment is a specialist provider of permanent staff to Rental, Engineering and House Building sectors nationally and recently expanded to our fabulous new offices, with ample off road parking in the picturesque village of Strixton. However due to the rural location, you would require your own transport as there are no local bus routes.
The successful person will work alongside a happy, successful and stable team of 14 colleagues. Our success is built on providing a first class service for our clients and candidates, where attention to detail is paramount. The roles entails using computers and many database packages, therefore you need to be pc proficient with a desire to increase your knowledge and creative skills in this type of work. There is a significant amount of telephone work too (once ready), so a confident telephone manner is desirable.
You will need to be organised with good administration experience, a flexible work ethic and be aware this can be a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment which can deliver rewards long term.
For us to continue to grow and provide an outstanding service we require an enthusiastic and customer orientated individual to join our team who is willing to learn.
Established in 2001, we have worked with a number of apprentices whose careers have gone from strength to strength. If you are ambitious and want to progress, we have a track record in getting the best out of you, which has the potential to open up may doors in the future as we expand.
Please note previous experience is not a requirement for this role, as full internal training and an apprenticeship programme in Recruitment Resourcing.
In your role as an apprentice administrator some of your duties will include:
- Working initially within a small support team ensuring recruitment adverts are up to date on our website and other relevant job boards including various social media platforms.
- Assisting with the administrative support to all areas of the business and being a point of contact for candidates and clients.
- Supporting recruitment consultants with interview diaries and candidate CV preparation.
About the employer
Path, established 2001 by Managing Director Ian Horton, are the UK’s leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the Plant, Access and Tool Hire industry. Prior to setting up Path, Ian spent 15 years building his career to director level and brings his extensive industry knowledge to the company.
We have extensive industry knowledge and an impressive network of contacts and connections. Our staff not only know the industry inside out, but the recruitment process too, from interviewing through to selection processes. We have grown an unprecedented national database of candidates building relationships and a strong reputation, based on trust, integrity and results.
We have worked with hundreds of UK and international employers and continue to do so as we pride ourselves on our passion and ethics; our integrity will never be compromised.
12-14 Strixton Manor Business Centre
- Monday - Friday 8:30am- 5:30pm (1 hour lunch)
- Total hours per week: 35
- A good standard of written and verbal communication
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software and emails.
- A good working knowledge of Social Media
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional Skills in maths and English (If needed)
- Recruitment Resourcer