At Global Banking School you will be working towards the HR support Level 3 apprenticeship alongside your daily roles and responsibilities.
This role has a wide remit which includes handling day-to-day queries and providing general HR advice, as well as;
- Understanding the role and focus of HR within the organisation; its business plan/priorities and how these apply to your role.
- Process incoming correspondence appropriately to ensure that it is received by the appropriate person or actioned in a timely manner.
- Supporting and engaging employees and ensuring that all queries are addressed in an efficient manner through our ticketing system.
- Support Senior People Operations and Relations Manager in carrying out relevant processes and procedures including disciplinaries, grievances, dismissals, and contractual issues.
- Support with various HR projects and contributing to sustained operational effectiveness by identifying and recommending improvements so that the service provided is continuously improved.
- Provide assistance with administrating data and compliance audits as necessary as per the directions of the Head of Department and Line Manager.
- Always ensure compliance with employment law and keep up to date with developments in employment legislation.
- Building/maintaining a credible relationship with Payroll manager where the communication mainly takes place over the phone.
- Any other duties appropriate to the role.
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 public holiday
- 1 day extra leave per year of service, up to a maximum of 5 days
- Workplace pension scheme with NEST
- Tuition reimbursement for career development courses
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to GBS "Life" - discounts platform, wellbeing centre and much more
- Reward and recognition programme
- £500 award employee referral scheme
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Specsavers eye care vouchers
- Totum discount card access and Costco membership