MRI Software LLC is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the global real estate industry. MRI delivers a comprehensive and truly configurable solution, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modelling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets.
As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages over 40 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients. Originally founded in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A., the company has offices in Toronto, London, Sydney, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
You will provide internal users software and hardware support for their workstations, as well as account management support.
The Help-Desk Analyst will also work supporting the company server and hardware infrastructure, software for this hardware, and other various enterprise level software’s utilized by the business.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Imaging Laptops, desktops, servers, notebooks, and tablets.
- Working with Desktop Engineers to maintain image libraries.
- Troubleshooting hardware issues with Laptops, desktops, servers, notebooks, and tablets.
- Troubleshooting software issues with Laptops, desktops, servers, notebooks, and tablets.
- Acting as an account admin for various software products.
- Assist with Wireless account management.
- Troubleshoot internal network issues.
- IP phone support.
- Project work.
- Internal audio-visual setup, tear down and troubleshooting.
- Hardware inventory maintenance.
- Corporate data centre monitoring, and maintenance.
- Virtual server troubleshooting, building, and maintenance.
- Serve as part of the on-call rotation.
- Provide live phone support to internal user base.
- Provide ticket system support to internal user base.
- Provide email support to internal user base.
- Troubleshoot, document, and solve basic hardware, software, and connectivity issues independently.
- Read, and understand clear reference documentation to assist in troubleshooting issues.
- Follow rigorous checklists for task-oriented work, such as workstation setup, and account maintenance.
- Work independently or with a team on project-oriented work.
- Provide high levels of customer service to internal clients.
- Learn new skills and actively develop toward a Help Desk Analyst 2.
What we are looking for:
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Basic Windows OS experience including Microsoft and Apple operating systems.
- Basic Networking knowledge.
- Basic hardware knowledge including: laptops, desktops, servers, switches, and routers.
- Microsoft Office experience (Office 365 is a plus)
- Knowledge of cabling and termination standards and experience working with Cat 5, Cat 5e and Cat 6 fibre terminations.
- Experience with current Internet Technologies/ protocols (TCP/IP, XML, HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP, and Application Servers) a plus.
- Solid methodical troubleshooting skills.
- Customer Service experience.
- Works independently and as a team member in a high performance 24/7 availability environment.
- Working level of Documentation Skills, documents configurations, and project updates.
- Implements solutions within the context of higher-level requirements.
- Applies effective time management skills and can handle multiple tasks/projects effectively.
- Uses experience and seasoned judgment to suggest approaches that optimize among customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Stays current with industry trends and standards as well as how to integrate these into the help desk service catalogue.
- Works effectively in a fast-paced environment. Performs multiple tasks concurrently on tight timelines.
- Quickly gains basic understanding or working knowledge in new technical areas.
- Monitor, manage and resolve customer issues as well as coordinating service with customers; engage or escalates to vendors for service restitution as appropriate.
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Daily working hours: 9am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
37.5hrs a week.
Qualifications gained from this Apprenticeship:
Qualifications Gained from Apprenticeship:
- Information Communication Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Optional Qualifications:
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (Ms-900)
£16,000 per annum.
We know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort, and celebrate our wins in style.
Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as:
- Our Flexi-Friday scheme
- Employer contributed pensions
- Private medical insurance
- Eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement, Gym Reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
Potential for a full-time, permanent position if the apprenticeship is completed successfully.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.