Are you a digital enthusiast looking for a new and exciting challenge into the world of consumer marketing?
Escapade PR have a rare opportunity for the right individual to join their agency to support a new stream focusing solely on social media advertising, digital marketing and CRM systems. Working with some of the UK’s most recognised food and drinks brands, you will play a pivotal role in assisting the integrated marketing service they offer their clients.
Not only are they looking for someone who is digital savvy, but an individual who is highly motivated, with an analytical mind. You’ll be highly organised with an eye on the detail, proactive, entrepreneurial, with a passion or interest in consumer markets. You will get to know the top social media business and ad manager platforms like the back of your hand, and the capabilities that each one can offer.
You will also learn to manage CRM systems, databases, and effectively support ecommerce websites with digital campaigns and how to measure success.
- Work closely with the PR and Marketing account teams to execute specific brand campaigns, ensuring 360 alignment across all relevant channels incl CRM and Social and Digital Media
- Run campaigns that support the central PR and Marketing account teams to drive consideration, across key Social channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Twitter
- Drive, measure, and analyse overall campaign performance; regularly highlighting areas for improvement
- Support new business opportunities
You’ll need to attend an online Zoom screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch!) and pass initial assessments in Maths and English.
Who you are
- Proactive, resilient, entrepreneurial
- A native strategist
- Ruthlessly organised with a razor sharp attention to detail, with ability to multi-task across competing priorities, projects, schedules and deliverables
- Comfortable working under pressure and in a fast paced, quickly changing environment without sacrificing quality
- Comfortable working with large, multinational, cross-functional teams
- Beady eye for analysis and measurement
- A creative mind
- Willing to learn