What will the apprentice be doing?
What you'll be doing day to day;
• Production of layout drawings and models
• Working to Engineers and Client drawings
• Cross checking engineering specifications to ensure compliance
• Liaising with the professional team, project team and site teams
• Supporting engineers and managers in attending meetings as necessary to undertake site surveys
• Working to tight deadlines
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
A Level 4 qualification in Construction and Built Environment
Training will take place in college once or twice a week or online in the office
Skills4stem have colleges across England so we can find a college campus nearest to you or find another college to provide the course.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To become a CAD technician and progress with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Problem solving skills, Creative, Initiative, Patience
A Level or equivalent Anything similar (Grade 6) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 1 or equivalent Anything similar (Grade 6) Desired