Please note that we do not accept multiple applications and you should only select and apply to one programme per year.
The successful candidate will operate as a 'billing technician' with a focus, responsibilities will include:
- Understand, apply and where necessary explain the business unit policies and procedures.
- Deliver timely and accurate end to end client documentation, within the CEM framework, FCA and contract certainty requirements
- Loading of data into the relevant WTW systems, in an accurate and timely manner
- Undertake and verify due diligence of new clients, markets and third parties
- Assist and liaise with Xchanging, the bureau submission and Facilities teams on submission queries
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, markets and others where appropriate to maximise service delivery levels
- Perform quality checks on all documentation
- Maintain confidentiality of information at all times and manage data in line with WTW guidelines
- Any other duties as requested
Training & Qualifications:
This Apprenticeship is a 24-month programme where you will be provided on the job training and a highly competitive study support package for the Project Management qualification. You will be fully supported by Willis Towers Watson and our official government approved Training Provider throughout the duration of the programme.
There will be opportunities for further training for any of the following qualifications:
- 6th Sigma
- Prince 2
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
Sponsored by the SCR leadership team, our programme also provides access to senior mentors and a "buddy network" to support your wider career development, with ample networking and experience-building opportunities.
This foundational programme is part of Willis Towers Watson's culture of learning, which supports career development for all our colleagues, from apprentices through to senior leaders.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office packages including Word and an understanding of Excel would be advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of data analysis
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Good presentation skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts
- Excellent client focus
- Ability to analyse situations and provide recommendations
3 A-Levels (or equivalent).Future prospects
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next-level apprenticeship.