What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Based on one of our Sites in the UK as required
- Be a key player for the company, keeping proactive and interested at all times
- Delivers exceptional advice and has great communication and understanding skills
- Filling out spread sheets and collating info.
- To work closely with the onsite team and lead commercial manager to gain the ability and confidence to take onboard challenging tasks
- Reports to a Senior quantity Surveyor or a Commercial Manger or Project Manager
- To be able to adapt whilst progressing in the role.
- Assisting in reading drawings and interpreting information and carrying out material take offs.
- Local knowledge of trades and suppliers.
- Relationship building with client and supply chain.
- Assisting in keeping records and liaising with surveyors for processing payments
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Apprentice will be working towards a Level 4 Quantity Surveyor Engineer HNC
- Apprentice will be attending college one day per week at our Bournville Campus
Potential for full time position following successful completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Number skills, Initiative, Professionalism, Independent working, Computer Literacy Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade GCSE Grade A* (9) - C (4)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade GCSE Grade A* (9) - C (4)) Essential Things to consider
Applicant must have a full clean UK Drivers License