A well-established "Out Of Home" TV network that is present in UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, across the Caribbean & North America comprising of Medical Centre's, Hospitals & Hotels. Our aim is to provide our digital systems to these establishments for free and gain sponsorship from local businesses which includes creating a digital advert which will be displayed to the public.
We are experiencingsignificant growth across the UK & America, and as a result, we are expanding our Media Team, based at the Poulton Le Fylde office. We have an opportunity for a driven, focused, and inspiring Media Representative to join the team, and also train within Project Management.
This role is extremely unique, as the successful candidate will be working towards achieving the Level 4 Associate Project Manager qualification, and will be developing, managing, and maintaining projects to continually develop the growth of the business.
As a Media Representative, your role will be to contribute in generating new sites for the company, generating leads, and successfully promoting the systems across the medical and hotel industries. There will be continual communication with potential clients worldwide via a multitude of platforms, including LinkedIn, Teams, and phone.
You will be an excellent communicator, with superior people skills who is comfortable presenting the business, products, and services over these platforms. The goal is to help the company grow by engaging with new clients, developing accounts, managing projects, and continually delivering a service, which is second to none.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop & manage projects across the medical & hospitality sectors to nurture existing client accounts, and win new contracts
- Co-ordinating diaries for generated meetings & ensuring that the Media Manager has the relevant information for the meeting
- Remaining fully aware of your projects - including product and service information
- Giving a full overview of all projects, products & services to existing & prospective clients across both sectors, to maximise business opportunities, both in the UK & worldwide
- Using LinkedIn as an effect marketing & networking tool - always looking for opportunities to generate new connections
- Ensuring that clients are familiar with the process, from first engagement, through to completion of contract and installation of equipment
- Engaging with, and building long term relationships with, national hospitality groups at a corporate level to gain multi-site deals
- Liaise with Head of Media to project manage areas/sites efficiently
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Proven experience as tele sales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software LinkedIn) and telephone systems
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them
- Ability to follow site requirements (e.g. number of rooms, centrally based hotel)
- Candidates must be willing to work towards the Level 4 Associate Project Manager qualification as part of the role
- Candidates should have a flexible approach, be used to working to deadlines, and to targets
Candidates need to be excellent, effective communicators as the role is working with clients globally. Ideally, you will have a professional attitude and approach towards work, and the qualification, and be keen to progress within their career.Desired qualifications
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.Future prospects
Excellentprogression opportunities are available for the right candidate. Career progression & other opportunitieswithin the businessare also available.Things to consider
Candidates will be working towards the Level 4 Associate Project Manager qualification which is funded by the employer. The initial salary is £15,000 per year, plus bonus / commission structure for the duration of the Apprenticeship. Upon completion of the Apprenticeship the salary will increase based upon performance.