What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Carry out customer led projects for innovation in food
- Liase with technical support mananger for recipes and production manager for raw materials
- Fill out sample production sheets
- Draw up photo process flow with technical assistant so that production and sales know how it is made
- Send nutritional information and shelf life samples with the help of quality assurance,
- Prepare organoleptic samples.
Level 4 Associate Project Manager apprenticeship standard, including Functional Skills if required.
This programme includes the APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession.
You will experience a blended learning model.
You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio.
At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Further development in line with your role and any progression opportunities will be offered to help maintain your skills and knowledge.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Other Food Safety (Grade pass) Desired