About the apprenticeship
• Being responsible for the maintenance of HR systems, amending, and updating as required. Maintaining data quality, supporting user requests for reports, assisting users wherever possible and escalation of queries for resolution to either People systems Officer or Manager as needed.
• Assisting the HR People Systems team in providing governance around the quality and content of the data held within the HR Systems, providing advice and guidance on work structures, hierarchies and policies/processes.
• Providing accurate documentation, reports and audits where necessary to ensure the accuracy of data is maintained within the systems for accurate business and adhoc reporting.
• Maintaining and updating of Organisation Charts and distribute periodically with colleague changes to ensure accuracy of data and HR systems correlate with the Organisation Charts. Liaise with HR Team for verification process.
• Generating, automating and producing operational reports and management information, adhering to defined templates and ensuring compliance with information security protocol
Whether you're making your first transition into employment or changing careers and would like the opportunity to gain further qualifications without following the traditional educational route, an apprenticeship with us could be just the ticket to help you achieve your career goals and aspirations.
We firmly believe that everybody deserves opportunities to access apprenticeships and our aim is moving towards a diverse organisation at all levels. We want to be fully representative of our diverse communities across Wales.
When you join our academy, you will join a well-established community of apprentices across all areas of the business. You will have the opportunity to:
• Earn whilst you learn
• Gain valuable on the job skills and work experience
• Learn from industry experts
• Study towards a nationally recognised qualification at college, university or through one of our trusted apprenticeship delivery partners.
• Be part of our development programme where you'll have access to a wide range of learning and development resources to help you grow both personally and professionally.
Who we're looking for
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team during an exciting time of transformation and growth at Transport for Wales Rail Limited. Our apprentices are:
• Passionate and eager to learn
• Creative problem solvers
• Great team players
• Customer focused
• English at C or above/equivalent
• Maths at C or above/equivalent
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Apprenticeship Learning Solutions Ltd
Level 3 Digital Application Support
About the employer
Transport For Wales 3 Llys Cadwyn
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Our recruitment process will involve attending one of our friendly and relaxed assessment days, followed by a final interview. These will be taking place in July and August 2022.