About the apprenticeship
• In conjunction with senior members of the team ensure effective project planning, control and monitoring is in place, working in accordance with the TFWRL Project
• Management Methodology and PRINCE 2 principles.
• Ensure that they are within agreed parameters (scope/specification, safety, timescale, cost and quality).
• Work within the governance structure provided by the Project Management Office (PMO).
• Assist Customer Integration Managers with delivering and interfacing with projects across the entire network at any stage when required, in accordance with Health and Safety legislation and TfWRL company procedures
• Support procurement and commercial activities with TFWRL procurement team including scope, specification, tender assessment, supplier selection and contract award.
To help you identify if an apprenticeship is right for you, we have outlined the main eligibility criteria below.
• Most of our apprenticeships are open to anyone over the age of 16 and there's no upper age limit. Please note that for safety critical roles the minimum age will be higher.
You must not already be in full time education at the point of the apprenticeship start date.
• You must not have already achieved a similar or higher-level qualification in the apprenticeship role you have applied for. For example, if you have a degree in
• Engineering, you will not be eligible to apply for an
• Engineering apprenticeship. However, you could apply for another apprenticeship in a different profession, such as Finance.
• Passionate and eager to learn
• Creative problem solvers
• Great team players
• Customer focused
• English GCSE at C or above/equivalent
• Maths GCSE at C or above/equivalent
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Apprenticeship Learning Solutions Ltd
Project Management Level 4
About the employer
Transport For Wales 3 Llys Cadwyn
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Our recruitment process will involve attending one of our friendly and relaxed assessment days, followed by a final interview. These will be taking place in July and August 2022.