The Activate Group of companies specialise in vehicle accident management services and partner with some of the country's best-known fleet providers and insurers to service hundreds of throughs of claims a year.
Activate Group is looking for a talented HR Apprentice to support the People Tam to provide HR administrative excellence and first-class support across the group. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing dynamic company working in a wide-ranging role within a close knot and passionate team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- To work with the People Operations team to support management of all internal administrative processes for the People team to include new starters/onboarding, pre-employment checks, maternity, paternity, leavers/offboarding, absence, recruitment, reporting and the preparation of necessary HR documents and correspondence.
- To learn how to be the first point of contact for all general employee HR queries. Responding to all queries and resolving any issues in a timely manner in accordance with agreed SLA's.
- Providing general HR advice and recognising when to escalate issues to other members of the People Team.
- Supporting in maintaining the HR system ensuring all employee date and information captured, up to date and accurate and workflow tasks are actioned in an efficient manner.
- Conduct regular HR audits to verify all documentation and information held on employees is accurate and up to date.
- Learn how to ensure all processes/tasks are being actioned in the HR system by Line Managers such as the completion of return-to-work interviews, monthly 1.1's, probationary reviews, annual reviews. Chasing Managers to ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Learn how to create and automate reports to provide insightful date to the People Tram and the wider business.
- Work with the talent acquisition specialist to support in recruitment administration to include the arrangement of telephone and face-to-face interviews, ensuring all candidates are managed through the application tracking system.
- Work on other projects and support to the People Team including supporting on group wide HR projects as required.
Benefits will include;
- 25 days holiday - plus bank holidays.
- Health Shield cash health plan for all.
- Bonus scheme.
- Life assurance: three times basic salary.
- Free breakfast cereals and milk daily.
- Free fruit - every Monday.
- French Friday - weekly pastries.
- Annual summer and Christmas parties.