As a Business Admin Apprentice at Activate Group you will be working towards a Business Admin Level 3 alongside your daily roles and responsibilities.
Our fast-paced commercial team is always busy, and every day is different, you will in the three areas of our commercial team; Customer Projects, Account Management and Proactive Sales. You will support all these area's with a variety of administration tasks including market and competitor analysis, data entry, booking meetings and producing reports.
- Support the business development team with pre-sales administration tasks
- Data entry, upkeep and testing of multiple systems including supporting customers with set up and queries relating to our systems
- Support the business development manager with sales collateral such as proposal drafts and customer/prospect marketing material.
- Support the gathering of market and competitor analysis with targeted research.
- Support the customer project manager in the initial set up of a new customer
- Booking client meetings
- Support the customer project manager in the upkeep of the internal knowledge bank and customer escalation documents
- Support the customer project manager in managing the error log and reporting trends
- Support the account manager with day-to-day management of customer, looking into queries/escalations
- Support the account manager with producing monthly insights and review packs
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Health Shield cash health plan for all
- Bonus scheme
- Life assurance: three times basic salary
- Free breakfast cereals and milk daily
- Free fruit - every Monday
- French Friday - weekly pastries
- Annual summer and Christmas parties