As a customer service apprentice with Activate Group you will be working towards the Customer Service level 2 programme alongside your daily roles and responsibilities.
You will be involved in receiving an making inbound calls, supporting customers with queries, chasing up repair centres to provide updates for our customers, helping customers with issues and complaints, updating our bespoke operating system, and recording details correctly.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Making and receiving inbound and outbound calls to and from customers, clients, third parties and repairers.
- Work with designated repairers, to proactively manage the claims ensuring updates are received and repairs are completed within designated time frames.
- Using our bespoke software and databases to record, update and maintain information relating to each claim.
- Learn how to manage customer queries end to end from first contact to resolution, only escalating where necessary.
- Learn how to manage and resolve any customer complaints.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Health Shield cash health plan for all.
- Bonus scheme.
- Life assurance: three times basic salary.
- Free breakfast cereals and milk daily.
- Free fruit - every Monday.
- French Friday - weekly pastries.
- Annual summer and Christmas parties.