What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Help out with the day to day duties of our developers.
- Use our inhouse tools to create amazing web pages and experiences.
- Adhere to best practices and write clean code.
- Communication is key, voice your concerns and never be afraid to ask for help.
- Learn and improve your skills.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Software Developer, with training in how to:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Create logical and maintainable codes for software development.
- Apply security best practice to the software solution throughout the software development life cycle.
- Apply appropriate recovery techniques to ensure the software solution being developed is not lost.
- Implement accurate and effective change control.
- Undertake unit testing of solutions, with appropriate levels of test code coverage, to identify and resolve issues.
- Apply suitable bug fixes based on severity and priority.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential Things to consider
You will work for a fun and friendly organization which promotes Innovation, collaboration and family as a few of their company values a flexible, remote first culture which now operates on a four day working week for a five day week pay.