What will the apprentice be doing?
As the Rail Project Management Apprentice within TfGM's Rail Team you'll be:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- involved in shaping and supporting a range of exciting future projects, by working across several different areas and teams including project development and delivery, strategic development and operations.
- supporting and assisting the Rail team function with business administration, stakeholder engagement and to promote project management excellence across Transport for Greater Manchester Rail Programme.
- collecting, preparing and presenting data, written information and analyses to inform the development of policies, plans and projects.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will complete a Level 4 Associate Project Management Apprenticeship delivered by The Growth Company over a two-year programme via a blend of both online and face-to-face learning in Manchester.
- You will also achieve an Associate Project Management Qualification (PMQ) which begins your journey towards Chartered Manager status.
This is a 2 years fixed term role but we hope the successful apprentice will progress within the organisation on completion.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative, Enthusiastic, Willingness to learn, Motivated Qualifications
A Level or equivalent qualification (Grade A-C) Essential