WestSpring IT is seeking a digital marketing apprentice to join its growing marketing team. In this role, you’ll get involved in photo and video editing, blog writing and social media marketing.
As a leading managed IT, security & cloud provider, WestSpring are looking for an aspiring marketer who is creative, driven, and can bring some fresh video & photo content to showcase testimonials, case studies & some awesome social media content.
Working from an amazing, modern office space with a relaxed & friendly culture in south Bristol, you’ll learn a variety of tasks & receive expert 1-1 tuition from the marketing manager who is an expert in the field.
- Photo/Video content creation & editing
- Social media management – creating & tailoring content for different channels
- Video testimonials & case studies
- Portraying the business & culture through a variety of social media content
- Email marketing
- Event marketing & designing invites
- Opportunity to design brochures & merch
During your apprenticeship, you will be studying towards your L3 Digital Marketer Award, delivered by Professional Apprenticeships, who were voted the region’s best training provider and have achieved the highest Ofsted rating.
During this advanced apprenticeship, you will learn a vast range of knowledge, skills and behaviours, covering such topics as SEO, analytics, copywriting and so much more.
At WestSpring, there is a great chance to gain valuable experience and step up the career ladder. This is proven in their track record of working with apprentices who have developed into permanent, senior roles within the company.
There is no limit to where this role can take you, as WestSpring place a huge emphasis on the development of their team. Rest assured that there will be fantastic career progression opportunities waiting for you upon the successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Specialising in managed IT services, cloud solutions, and security for businesses, WestSpring are a leader in the industry. They retain their clients as well as their people, because their biggest investment is in the culture.
You can expect a friendly, warm team who love to have a laugh, and can become your mentors all at the same time. Some benefits you can look forward to are:
- Beautiful office with the newest tech
- Your birthday off each year
- Relaxed, enjoyable working atmosphere
- Casual dress
- Career development opportunities
- Breakout areas with consoles, sofas, dart board & drinks fridge