Higher Apprentice Support Officer
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
- Good attention to detail
- Able to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills, by telephone, face to face and written
- Ability to organise your own workload and use your initiative
- Ability to adopt a logical approach to problem solving
- Experience of extracting and presenting information from record keeping and data collection systems
- Polite, professional personal presentation
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Team player
- Literate and numerate to GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- Qualifications in relation to I.T applications
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Opportunity to achieve a Level 4 in Business and Administration and potential of full time employment within the sector
This job description is a representative document. Other reasonably similar duties may be allocated from time to time commensurate with the general character of the post and its grading.
All staff have a duty to take care of their own health & safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions at work. Staff must co-operate with employers and co-workers to help everyone meet their legal requirements.
The Authority has an approved equality policy in employment and copies are freely available to all employees. The post holder will be expected to comply, observe and promote the equality policies of the Council.
The postholder will be expected to undertake and participate in training, coaching and development activities, as appropriate.
Note: Where the postholder is disabled, every reasonable effort will be made to support all necessary aids, adaptations or equipment to allow them to carry out all the duties of the job.
Since confidential information is involved with the duties of this post, the postholder will be required to exercise discretion at all times and to observe relevant codes of practice and legislation in relation to data protection and personal information.