What will the apprentice be doing?
- Understanding the profile, project objectives and commissioning clients
- Utilising various digital research methods to identify respondents and experts
- Approaching and coordinating respondents correctly to ensure success participation in interviews
- Maintaining clear records of work
- Anticipating and managing project risks effectively
- Confidently managing and presenting data
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The Market Research Executive Level 4 Apprenticeship with Swarm Training is a totally remote and flexible course. You will have virtual contact with a designated tutor and 20% study time that is able to be on single day release from work or in block release - whatever works best for you or your boss!
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent full time position available following successful completion
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Initiative
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential