What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assisting in the creation of bespoke WordPress websites to reflect the tone and style of client's brand.
- Learning the fundamentals of web development via a range of provided courses, self-learning and helpful guidance from the team, in addition to the apprenticeship training.
- Working with the web development team to keep everyone up to date on the projects you're responsible for.
- Self-motivated as you'll be working from home for the foreseeable.
Learners will receive five weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 Software Developer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Software Development Methodologies
- Software Language
- Developing Software using SQL
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential