What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Creating, updating and developing the company website
- Preparation of social media content and managing accounts across platforms
- Preparation and testing of email newsletters and marketing campaigns
- Image editing and creation of image libraries
- CRM administration (recording and analysing enquiries)
- Google analytics (evaluation and reporting)
- Database management
- Providing administration support to stores and marketing teams
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Higher Level Apprenticeship gaining a Level 4 qualification in Marketing.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade A* - C or 1 - 9 or equivalent) Essential Things to consider
Travel - please consider transportation to the office