Goldcrest Healthcare is multi-site social care provider serving NHS, Councils, Care and Nursing Homes. We recruit, train and employ care and nursing staff. Our in-house accounts department is an exciting workplace for suitable candidate to learn on the job and progress to gain professional qualifications.
Duties will include assisting Accounts Executive to manage our company's accounts payable and receivable.
Responsibilities will also include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. The role involves bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, financial audits and credit control. You will be supervised to perform your role effectively. Learning support will be provided along with higher wages of apprenticeship minimum wage limit.
Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
Overall purpose of the job:
To prepare accounts and bookkeeping records, raising invoices, credit control while studying for your apprenticeship.
Key responsibilities for this job:
- To support the Company by undertaking the following:
- Accounts preparation, bookkeeping, office, administration. (Training will be provided.)
Knowledge and experience desired:
- An understanding of basic accounts, various bookkeeping packages, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets, good customer relationships skills, attention to detail and a high standard of grammar.
- Other duties you will be required to undertake as may be assigned by your line manager.
- To support the business with other ad-hoc business duties as and when required, these may include banking, postage and other duties.
- On completion of the level 3, Apprentice will be offered Accounts Executive post.
As an Accountancy Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship at Level 3. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the full AAT Level 3 qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4 including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
- Language Proficiency
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and well being. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries or would like more details.