CRA was founded in November 2000. From its beginnings, providing Risk and Safety analysis support to the UK nuclear fleet it has grown into a diverse, multidisciplinary consultancy supporting developers, vendors, licensees and regulators in civil and defence projects. Our clients have expanded to other industry sectors and also to numerous countries.
In June 2020, CRA joined the Assystem corporate family, embarking on a new chapter in its development. Assystem is the second largest nuclear engineering company in the world, and as such has opened up a number of opportunities to CRA in the UK and internationally.
CRA are looking for someone with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn, combined with great communication skills and attention to detail. You’ll be supported by experienced staff and find many opportunities to learn about all aspects of the business and working within in all the different sectors which include:
Accounts, facilities, HR, security, HSEQ and even IT, this will be supporting them with their administration
- Along with other members of the office team, provide support to the Manager and clients
- Conducting administrative processes following workflows using a range of software
- Learning all company systems and how to manage client information and requests.
- Answering and transferring calls
- Filing and maintaining accurate records
- Communicating with staff and customers through a range of channels such as Microsoft Teams / Video conferencing
- Scheduling appointments
- Handling invoices
- Using software such as Word, Excel and Power Point
You would also have the opportunity to enrol onto a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
Each apprentice will be supported throughout the apprenticeship by a structured programme of teaching, e-learning, face to face training and workplace mentoring; this will encourage and help them to meet the requirements of the new standards and will prepare them for the end of point assessment.
For the right candidate there is the possibility to expand and develop a career with the company and secure a permanent position upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship programme.
• Good communication skills (oral and written).
• Good IT skills, including Word and Excel.
• Good attention to detail.
• Good planning and organisation skills.
• Excellent time keeper.
• Fast learner.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
Equivalent of 5 GCSEs, grades A*-C or 9-4 including Science, English, ideally with a Grade B or above in Maths
• Someone who can multi-task and prioritise
• An organised individual that can work well to deadlines
• Someone that enjoys challenges and problem solving in their day-to-day work
• Has a professional manner
Things to consider
The successful candidate will be in enrolled onto a L3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
Please note you could be asked to interview earlier than date given, as we are looking to fulfil the positions as soon as possible. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.