Duties will include:
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Deciding on the best technologies and languages for the project in hand
- Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments
- Problem solving
- Fixing bugs in existing projects
- Testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Knowledge or experience of any of the following:
You will be:
- Enthusiastic and showinitiative
- Be forward thinking and have a positive outlook
- Able to multi-task
- A team player willing to help out
Minimum of 4 X GCSE'S grace A-C including English and MathsFuture prospects
Full time job role, career progression, further training.Things to consider
Can you commute to the office location?
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit:https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates