What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Lead generation
- Market research
- Client engagement
- Account management
- Needs Analysis
- Problem solving
- Objection handling
- Associated admin
- A driven attitude to be successful
- Learning and following sales processes and administration processes.
- Willingness to learn and develop sales skills.
- Proactively call and pitch particular services to prospects and existing group wide customers.
- Generate and support sales functions
The Sales Executive Level 4 from Vocate Training will give you more than the baseline skills of a successful sales person.
The full syllabus provides a comprehensive overview of the sales cycle and can be found here: https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/sales-executive-v1-0What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time role is expected following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade C (4) or above.) Essential