What will the apprentice be doing?
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Developing analytical content using reports and dashboards
- Break-fix and root cause analysis of analytical system issues
- End-user assistance with report building and general trouble shotting
- Pro-active support for our customer systems
- Delivering data warehousing and analytic solutions using Power BI and other Microsoft technologies
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and the Baltic team.What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship
This work-based development programme brings together everything you need to build advanced data analysis skills.
You'll learn R, Python and SQL for data analysis, building your expertise through real work projects.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- COURSE 1: DATA ANALYSIS CONCEPTS
- COURSE 2: SQL FOR DATA ANALYSIS
- COURSE 3: DATA ANALYSIS USING PYTHON & R
- COURSE 4: DATA VISUALISATION
This apprenticeship programme will provide you with everything you need to launch and develop your career in data.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Ability to work to deadlines Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential