What will the apprentice be doing?
· Making outbound telemarketing calls on behalf of Hayward Miller and its clients, promoting their products/services.
· Handling incoming callbacks from assigned customers.
· Appointment setting for Internal Business Development Managers.
· Sending follow-up sales emails to customers.
· Keeping suitable records of interactions.
· Keeping all databases and CRM systems updated.
· Liaising with clients in person, via telephone or online.
· Occasional business events or visits to client premises.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will complete the Sales Executive Level 4 apprenticeship standard, and any appropriate in-house training. They will complete their apprenticeship training in their workplace, either by face-to-face or virtual monthly coaching and assessment sessions. The apprentice will also be set a range of training activities or assignments, which will further develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Those who want to develop past this apprenticeship will be able to look at Business Development Management roles after completing this apprenticeship. Hayward Miller want to build and develop their Business Development department, and are keen to develop people's careers with the right stuff for their organisation.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative, Patience
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C or 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade C or 4) Essential