About the apprenticeship
By joining the #wearedenovo team you will have the opportunity to learn and develop in-demand industry skills including:
- Oracle Fusion Cloud, regarded as the very best ERP platform for finance, procurement, human resources, and payroll applications
- Oracle ME - the new innovative experience platform for employees
- ServiceNow, creating customer digital experiences on the award winning Now platform
- Technical skills such as data mining and analytics, migration, and integration
- Consultancy skills developed through real life opportunities and experience working on some of the most complex digital transformation projects across the UK, and in time, internationally
If you have studied ICT or Computer Science, or even gained an accounting or human resources qualification and have a passion for technology, we would love to hear from you.
• You must be passionate about technology and how it can be used to solve real world problems
• You must have good interpersonal skills
• You must be self-motivated
• You must be a team worker
• You must be a good communicator
• You need to be willing to travel to client sites when required (expenses covered)
You must meet the eligibility criteria set by The University of South Wales to apply for these roles:
• 5 GCSEs A*-C (4-9) including Mathematics and English
plus one of the following
• 3 A*-C at A-Level
• BTEC Extended Diploma Distinction Merit Merit - Merit Merit Pass
• Pass the Advanced Welsh Baccalaureate Diploma with Grade C/D in the Skills Challenge Certificate and BC - CD at A Level (equivalent to 104-80 UCAS tariff points).
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
University of South Wales
Digital and Technology Degree Apprenticeship
About the employer
Merlin House, Langstone Business Village
Priory Drive, Langstone
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Interview arrangements to be confirmed.