About the apprenticeship
• Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems in the portable accommodation units within our range
• Test and inspect portable building and accommodation units
• Assess installations to ensure they meet the correct operational and safety guidelines
• Deliver electrical refurbishment on any cabins, whether depot based or on-site installations
• Diagnose and rectify faults
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive service records
• Develop in-depth product knowledge
• Build excellent working relationships with customers and understand their business needs and requirements
• Become an ambassador for our “Customer First” culture, resolving any issues quickly and keeping your colleagues and customers informed, so they feel truly valued
• Expand your team working skills with your colleagues and the wider Sunbelt Rentals team
• Manage multiple tasks and deadlines as part of a varied workday in a fast-paced operational environment
Following successful completion of your apprenticeship you will be offered a permanent role, with one of the best rental equipment providers in the industry.
The size and scope of Sunbelt Rentals affords a wealth of opportunity for future progression. We are increasingly investing in developing the skills of our apprentices, with additional wide-ranging training opportunities built into the programme, and the development of possible higher-level qualifications and career pathways post-graduation.
• Motivation to learn new skills
• Responsible behaviour
• Ability to work in a team
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to follow instructions
• An eagerness to understand our product range and the wider Sunbelt Rentals business
• The ability to engage and build relationships with both internal and external customers
• A flexible and adaptable approach
• GCSE or equivalent grade 4 or above in Maths and English
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College
Installation Electrician and Maintenance Electrician apprenticeship standar
About the employer
Sunbelt Rentals Accommodation
Trews Field Industrial Estate, Tondu Road
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Our training provider, North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College, are recruiting on our behalf. • Complete the application form • You may be asked to complete some additional screening questions which will need to be completed before progressing to the next stage of the process • Your application will be reviewed by the college Recruitment Team, and they may arrange a brief telephone interview with you • If successful, your application will be passed to the hiring manager at Sunbelt Rentals to arrange an interview with you