Tech-Village are independent repair specialists. We repair, sell, buy & provide support for all Apple Products, PC Computers & Android Phones.
We provide a comprehensive service which includes; Screen Repairs, Board Repairs, Data Recovery, Ram Upgrades, Business Support & Home Networking Solutions and much more...
We enjoy what do, we are here to solve problems. We offer you the very best advice improving your customer experience
A unique opportunity has arisen at Tech Village in Weedon. They are looking for an outgoing and friendly person to join the team as a Customer Service apprentice.
The right candidate will be outgoing and friendly with great communication skills and be willing to work on the technical side of things and learn to fix phones and devices
Duties to include
- Serving Customers
- Responding to email enquiries
- Dealing with phone enquiries
- Provide a professional service
- Processes payments
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Learn to repair computer equipment and accessories
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship. Your qualification will be delivered by a Babcock Training who will support your learning and development throughout your Apprenticeship. This will involve a Regional Trainer coming to visit you on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your Apprenticeship.
Full time employment on completion of the apprenticeship
• Excellent communications skills
• The ability to identify different peoples different needs at all times
• You will also need to have excellent people skills and be able to communicate with people of all ages
Things to consider
The weekly wage reflects the minimum hours. This will increase some weeks as you may be needed to do more hours to suit the needs of the business.
For further information on this vacancy and to apply please click ‘apply’. At this point you will enter the Babcock International website where you can review the Job Vacancy in more detail and apply. Please complete the application form. Your details will be sent to the Employer. Contact Mike with any enquiries 01704 502240