What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the objectives of an audit
- Prepare a simple trial balance and identify errors in basic accounting
- Understand and act on basic instructions
- Work solely on all aspects of property audits, which are of limited complexity, providing review points to manager
- Perform bank reconciliations and audit bank sections
- Prepare legible and comprehensive working papers
- Demonstrate an understanding of working to deadlines
- Prepare to be out of office at client sites conducting audits as and when required
You will be completing seasona courses at First Intuition Reading, ending with the Level 7 Accounting Professional Apprenticeship and complete ACA Level 7 membership.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completion there is a structured progression route that may take you to Partner.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Customer care skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
A Level or equivalent Three of Any Subject (Grade 6) Desired
Other Bachelor's Degree (Grade 2.1) Desired