What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The Apprentice Finance Assistant will work within the Client Finance function and may carry out the following tasks throughout the apprenticeship:
- Banking - processing Tenant receipts, coding managing suspense items and handling cash allocation queries.
- Accounts Payable - processing incoming invoices, supplier payments and handling queries.
- Client Accounting - completing Bank Reconciliations, workflow Instructions, client money movement and refunds.
- Service Charge Accounting - query resolution, reviews and completing service charge reconciliations.
- Billing - raise rent and service charge invoices and process utility / insurance / tenant recoverable recharges.
- In addition to the tasks described above, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Locations: Birmingham
- Key interfaces: Internal and external C&W teams and clients.
- Core function: To gain enough broad, in-depth practical experience to allow you to complete your Level 4 Professional Accounting Technician Apprenticeship, whilst contributing to and experiencing the success of C&W.
Level 4Professional Accounting/ Taxation Technician
Asan Accounting Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the ProfessionalAccountancy TaxationLevel 4Higher Apprenticeship. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the one of the followingAAT, ACCA, CIMA, ATT, CFAB, ICAEW, ICAScertificate level professionalqualifications.
The apprenticeshipwill be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To gain enough broad, in-depth practical experience to allow you to complete your Level 4 Professional Accounting Technician Apprenticeship, whilst contributing to and experiencing the success of C&W.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Organisation skills, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Any inc Maths and English (Grade C or 4 and above) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade C or 4 and above) Essential
Other Level 3 Apprenticeship in a related discipline (Grade Pass and above) Essential