What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Proactively learn our software to understand available functionality and business use cases (become an "expert" user)
- Help manage the flow of work in and out of our design and development/delivery teams
- Support with requirements gathering and ticket writing
- Assist engineering teams to deliver features that fulfil product requirements
- Help create project plans, budgets and write user stories
- Provide updates to the broader team on project timelines and deliverables
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 IS Business Analyst Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Software Platforms and Tools
- Business Analyst Practice
- Business Process Modelling
- Requirement Analysis
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Team working, Motivated Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4,5) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4,5) Essential